Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Davone Bess Speaks Out On Lambo_Weezy & More

The good guys over at Hawaii 1500, Rob & Russ, recently caught up with the real deal Davone Bess and managed to get his thoughts on a variety of topics including his recent victimization by the infamous Lambo_Weezy. Davone doesn't mince words when he discusses the case of Twitter identity fraud.

"It's very frustrating" Davone said. "I've worked very hard to get where I'm at and for this guy to go out of his way to put all this dirt on me, it really just bothers me. I'm not going to sugar coat it, it just bothers me. Because I never did nothing to nobody."

There are several other nuggets of information for Dolfans and Davone fans to enjoy during this interview, including how his new foray into boxing might help him during the upcoming season, his outlook on the 2009 season, and more.

Listen to the complete interview with the REAL Davone Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

NFLShop.com