Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Miami Dolphins Sig Pic - Ricky Williams Redemption Song

Just giving the old blog (only a week old, lol) a little facelift. I will be continuing to change little things here and there over the next few days. If there are any widgets that you think would be a benefit to readers, please let me know!

Anyway, I might as well use this opportunity to offer you all another free miami dolphins sig pic! Being that Ricky Williams was such a huge Bob Marley fan and was seeking his very own redemption for his past actions, I decided to merge the two worlds together for this sig pic. Enjoy it!

All Miami Dolphins sig pics, avatars, or other Miami Dolphins graphics posted here are absolutely free to use on whichever forum you frequent. I would appreciate it if you placed a link to my blog under it as a way to show thanks though!

Just slap this code under it:
Courtesy of the Fins FTW Miami Dolphins Blog

Miami Dolphins Sig Pic of the Day:
ricky williams,miami dolphins

No comments:

Post a Comment

NFLShop.com